Bee Pollen Benefits
The ways that bee pollen benefits the human body are almost to numerous to mention in one article.
It regulates the systems of the body, including the endocrine glands, reduces the effect of stress, can be very effective against allergies, increases energy and metabolism.
There aren’t many dietary supplements on the planet that boasts the many quality ingredients and the same nutritional value that bee pollen does. When you consider the magnitude of the nutrient density in each little granule, bee pollen benefits just about anyone who chooses to consume it in a number of different ways.
Many Olympic Athletes have been adding this as a staple food in their daily nutritional regimen for many years and have show significant improvements in their performance, with no negative results recorded since coaches and trainers have been supplying bee pollen to their athletes.
British sports council studies have shown increases in strength as much as 40% to 50% in those benefiting from use of taking bee pollen. This natural substance can be classified as super food when its nutrient per calorie is considered.
Benefits of Bee Pollen
By know your thinking how bee pollen can benefit your life, lets go over some ways this super food will help you, I think your going to be impressed!!!
- Increased energy and increased metabolic rate for more physical activity and longer workouts. As mentioned earlier, this high-nutrient food is complete with the proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and the entire range of vitamin groups, needed by the body to survive in a healthy manner, and these also include some less popular ones like biotin, pantothenic acid, choline, thiamine, and niacin.
- Perhaps the idea of bee pollen weight loss is appealing to you, which assists in rectifying a chemical instability that occurs in many folks with weight problems.
- Maybe increasing your resistance to cancer might interest you. In one research study that took 10,000 parts of food to 1 part bee pollen administered to mice that were predisposed to cancerous tumors, resulted in some amazing results. Studies as early as 1948 have revealed the dramatic results and research studies are being performed today by such top research facilities as the Mayo Clinic on bee pollen and cancer.
- Known to relieve brain fatigue and improve alertness in individuals with stressful mental work, by increasing the capacity for intense concentration and being able to work longer hours without quickly tiring. Bee pollen replaces essential nutrients in the body which it uses quickly, consequently relieving stress.
- It has been shown to have the ability of throw off poisons and toxic materials that have entered the body which helps to defend from pathogens. An important bioflavonoid compound found in bee pollen is myricetin, which is used to attract the ldl cholesterol from the bloodstream, empowering the white blood cells. This bioflavonoid shows benefits in reducing glucose plasmas and oxidative injuries in diabetic patients relating to the pathological diseases of the bone.
It’s amazing how a little bee can collect and store pollen and come-up with a SUPER FOOD this good, wow! Bee pollen benefits are many!!!
Next: Add Honey For Weight Loss To Your Plan